8 Things to Get You Moving House Quickly

Having chosen the correct Solicitor – hopefully, me…!- there are some things that are really important that you can do and that will help accelerate things :

  1. Have your PPS number and that of your spouse or Partner easily available . A letter from Revenue or a P60 Form are ideal.
  2. LPT or Local Property Tax – you should have a PIN and a Property ID Code. Either print out the LPT history from the website or give the numbers to your Solicitor so he/she can do it.
  3. Septic Tank Registration – if you live in the country and have such a drainage system , it must be registered with the Co
  4. Council. Those Registration numbers etc are also needed by your Solicitor.

  5. NPPR – Non Principal Private Residence Tax. If you own an investment apartment or house that you rent out and are now selling it , you need to give your Solicitor a print-out of the tax history. If you can’t access it , your Solicitor can help you.
  6. Irish Water Registration – again , have the details ready.
  7. Have you built any extensions to the house ; or maybe converted your
    garage ? Your Solicitor will need the Planning Permission or else details of when it was built and what floor area it has
  8. If you have a mortgage, then the Mortgage account details and the last Statement showing the balance due will be a great help to your Solicitor.
  9. Arrange an appointment with Me – I can meet you personally OR we can meet online , using Google Hangouts or Skype. We can also use e-mail to set up the initial processes. Location and time is not a barrier !

By working together and being organised , we can get this done for you !

WHAT'S NEXT FOR YOU? – get in touch ... we will help

We will guide and support you through the necessary steps and procedures using our years of experience and expertise to make sure we get the best possible outcome for you.